Holiday at the Oase

Here you will find an Escape from everyday life!

More informationBooking request

A warm welcome to Oase Muth

Our OASE is not only a quiet place of endlessly beauty, due to its proximity it also provides the perfect mix of easing, nature and experience.

You may stroll around the little and romantic haven of Sivota and get carried along by the culture, idyll and harmony of this country. Also well worth seeing are the numerous souvernir shops and cafés, that make you want to wander and linger.

The beating heart of Sivota is its yachtport, which counts among the most beautiful ports in the north of Greece. Its promenade is a perfect place for a long walk, especially in the evening time. Beautiful landscapes lie in between mountains covered with fig trees and olive groves.

Divine beaches and romantic bays are surrounded by the crystal clear sea. Here you can enjoy swimming, snorkeling and diving in the turquoise water. Make your holiday at the OASE a special and memorable one.

Our apartments

Do you need a break from your everday life? Do you want to spend your holiday in a very kind and familial environment in Greece? Would you like to relax and treat yourself to some greek wine and enjoy the hospitality of Greece? Either you are planning to travel on your own or with your friends or family, holiday in the OASE means relaxing! You can leave your stress and worries behind. We, the Muth family, would love to host you next season.

Our vacation resort offers a manageable size and includes 6 apartments/bungalows nestled in a lush mediterranean flora – exactly what you need to feel comfortable. At the spacious pool or on our roofed terrace with ocean view, we serve cocktails, refreshments, snacks and traditional home made delicacies. You also have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful view from your balcony, from where you can see the bay of Sivota. Watching the sunset at this location offers you a breathtaking panorama!

Our OASE provides 4 apartments for 4 persons each and 2 apartments for 2 persons each. The apartments for 4 persons are fully endued with a kitchen, applicable utensils like a coffee machine, cutlery, dishes etc. and a seating area. The apartments for 2 persons do not include a kitchen, but a fridge.

All of the apartments include an air conditioner that can be used for a fee of 7 Euro/day. Every apartment is provided with an amazing ocean view, that allows you to enjoy the sunset in a peaceable atmosphere with a glass of delicious wine maybe. However you prefer to spend your vacation, we are here to answer your wishes.

During your stay at our OASE you might cater yourself if you like, but we also offer you a menue for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Just talk to us during your visit, we are pleased to advise and help you.

Overview of prices

Spring

30.04 – 30.06.

  • 2 persons
    50 €
    (without kitchen)
  • 4 persons
    80 €
    (with kitchen)

Summer

01.07. – 17. 09.

  • 2 persons
    60 €
    (without kitchen)
  • 4 persons
    95 €
    (with kitchen)

Autumn

18.09. – 31.10.

  • 2 persons
    50 €
    (without kitchen)
  • 4 persons
    80 €
    (with kitchen)

All prices includes taxes. When booking an appartment we ask you to pay a deposit in the amount of 40 % of the full price. We hope you are sympathetic about our request. After you have finished booking by filling this form, we will send you an email and help you organizing the payment. When arriving at our OASE we kindly ask you to pay the remaining amount of 60%. This way we and you are able to keep track of everything regarding the payments.

Follow us on Instagram

Instagram has returned invalid data.

We love our customers…here some testimonials!

Liebe Familie Muth, 2 Wochen sind wir schon wieder zu Hause und schon haben wir Fernweh!. Es war für uns ein wunderbarer Urlaub in eurer Oase in Sivota. Die Zeit ging mal wieder viel zu schnell vorbei. Gerne kommen wir wieder. Es grüßen Heike, Greta, Hannes und Matthes

Matthias Kreutzenbeck

Hallo ihr Lieben, es war wunderschön bei euch, wir haben uns sehr,sehr wohl gefühlt. Was für herrliche Bilder von Eurer Oase, ich könnte noch einige hinzufügen ..

Markus u. Angela

Die Anlage ist einfach nur traumhaft , total gepflegt und sauber. Ein richtiges Paradies für die ganze Familie.

Melanie Lombard

Contact

Oase Muth

Kasiani Sotiriadou
Zerri 1
46100 Sivota Thesprotia
Griechenland

+30 26650 93215

sot.sivota.oase@gmail.com

Arrival

Facebook

Booking request